Consultant in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985
Crimes involving drugs are of various types such as drug conspiracy, trafficking, possession, distribution, manufacture and possession with intent to distribute. Each of these crimes has a difference sentence associated with it. Punishment for drug crimes is decided based on the kind of drug found in possession, quantity of drug and the role that the charged person plays in the drug hierarchy. Penalties include large fines and even imprisonment.
Dr. G. Shreekumar Menon has a rich and varied experience in narcotics enforcement for the last over 40 years. He can give expert legal advice on:
• Offences relating to Drug Possession.
• Offences relating to Drug sales or trafficking / possession with intent to deliver.
• Offences relating to Manufacture and drug delivery charges.
• Offences relating to Illegal distribution or possession of drugs.
• Conspiracy to import, transport, distribute or manufacture drugs.
• Money laundering cases.
Dr. G. Shreekumar Menon gives legal advice on cases involving all types of drugs, such as cocaine/crack, heroin, large quantities of marijuana, ecstasy (MDMA), methamphetamines, synthetic drugs like Spice/K2, bath salts and much more.
Protect yourself by seeking his legal advice on mobile number +91 98101 44308 or be emailing him on email@example.com